I am a creative guy living in Los Angeles.
Animation / Games / UIUX
Freelancing for big and small studios around town
● Animates for multiple games on mobile and web
● Creates animation, illustration, and game assets.
● Develops content for web and print including flyers, catalogs, trading cards, and digital assets.
● Pitch and brainstorm concept storyboards to final delivery of print activity books and cards.
2015 – 2016
Senior Animation Artist and Developer
● Developed multiple brand in-house games for toy brands Lalaloopsy and Project MC2.
● Created storyboards and wireframes for 2D and 3D games.
● Developed web based games for HTML 5.
2002 – 2011
Animator and 2D artist and a ton of other hats
● Created and supervised hundreds of branded online animated sequences and activities featuring
Scooby Doo, Batman, Hanna Barbera, Thundercats, Looney Tunes, and other classic properties.
Budgets ranged from $5K to $1.5M.
● Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated “Crystal Cove Online” : Produced a 27 episode game
based on the television series airing on Cartoon Network.
● Supervised storyboards, character, background and color design, interactivity, animation, overseas production, sound design, voice acting, and music composition.
● Deeply involved with animating, character and background design, editing, animatics, for animation and game production.
1996 – 1998
BFA in Painting and Drawing
University of Utah
Studied painting, drawing, and 3D animation.